- Incorrect credit information, including accounts, are listed as open even if you closed them
- Late or missed payments
- Tax and judgment liens that you have paid correctly
- False account statements such as being stated as a cosigner
- Delinquent account that is at least seven years old or more, etc.
- Incorrect inquiry information such as unauthorized accesses to your private information
- Incomplete or incorrect personal information such as name, marital status, address, or current or past employment
- Non-existent criminal records on the background check report such as sexual assault, arrests, felony, and various misdemeanors
- Incorrect public record information such as bankruptcies that you filed more than ten years ago or just never filed at all, or lawsuits that you were not involved in
Wrong Information on Your Credit Report
The wrong information on your credit card can be ...
How we work with you on credit report errors
Learn how Boss Law works with clients who need ...
Check your credit report regularly during the Coronavirus Pandemic
You can request free weekly credit reports from ...
From the first call, Boss Law made me feel empowered.- Nicole H
Chris made me feel as if I was talking to a good friend, he made me feel at peace with my situation.- Dulce H.
It a breath of fresh air knowing there is someone who understands the frustrations of dealing with collections...- Salvatore I.
They were spectacular in working with me every step of the way.- Mark W.
Years of experience play a key role in his ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.- Former Client
No Fee Unless We Win!
Your consultation is free and with an experienced attorney. You don't pay any "out of pocket costs" unless we win!
Focused on Your Rights
If you’re dealing with unfair debt collection practices or creditor harassment, we will fight for your legal rights.
When you hire with Boss Law, you can rest assure your well-being is our priority. We strive to make the process as stress-free as possible.
Our attorneys are backed by more than 20 years of combined legal experience and can help you choose the best path for your legal matter.